Whether it’s getting better grades, creating better relationships with your friends, parents, or teachers, getting a car, getting into the college that’s right for you, getting a date for the prom, or finding your dream job, you can use the Law of Attraction to help you get this.
Like attracts like — when we align our goals with our best intentions and highest purpose, we can more easily get the things we want and have a better, brighter life. It’s all about improving your quality of life and increasing your happiness. In this book, you will learn how to:
- Identify what you want in your life and learn how to focus on it
- Understand when the Law of Attraction is working positively (producing the results you want), or not
- Use the negatives in life, such as stress, pressure and anxiety, to your advantage
- Learn positive techniques you can use for creating the positive results
- Learn how to think, act, and communicate on a higher level
In this book you’ll learn all about the principles of the Law of Attraction and how it can bring about amazing changes in your life.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Christopher A. Combates is a sixteen-year-old high school student who admits that, before discovering the Law of Attraction, he was failing classes in school, constantly arguing with his father, and thought life in general was difficult. His only enjoyable moments occurred on the weekends. This all changed during his freshman year of high school when Christopher became aware of the Law of Attraction. Now he has honor roll grades in all his classes and an ideal relationship with his whole family. He finds life joyfully easy every day. "I'm on a mission," he says, "to share this knowledge with my fellow teenagers.”